Pages

Funky T-shirt Quotes

May 11, 2011

  • Beat the 5 o’clock rush – Leave work at noon.
  • Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.
  • Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
  • The trouble with life is there’s no background music
  • Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
  • No sense in being pessimistic It wouldn’t work anyway!
  • I can resist everything except temptation.
  • Hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt.
  • I’m not bossy… I just have better ideas.
  • Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
  • If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
  • A dirty mind is a wonderful thing!
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
  • What happens in this shirt, stays in this shirt.
  • God, if there is any work around me..please remove it!!
  • Dinner Is ready when the smoke alarm goes off
  • It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.
  • Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
  • I hate everybody...and you're next.
  • I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
  • Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.
  • Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.
  • You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
  • All stressed out and no one to choke.
  • Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster