Pages

8 Marvels - About Me

September 02, 2009


I was tagged by Bharathi in August...Completing it now :).. Hope you enjoy !!!!


FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT :

  • Under the tree.
  • On the couch.
  • Free treat any day wateva the venue :P.
  • Pizza Hut.... I love Italian!!!
  • Love street food.
  • Malls n Food Joints.
  • Old Coffee Shop
8 T.V. SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH :
  • Gilmore Girls 
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  • How I Met Your Mother : Click here to know more.
  • Seinfeld.
  • Yo Mama on Vh1.
  • Gossip Girl
  •  Bournvita Quiz Contest 
  • Tech Shows
8 THINGS I REALLY WANT SCIENTISTS TO INVENT :
  • A Time Machine.
  • Formula of Invisibility.
  • A machine that can cure all the diseases in just few minutes.
  • A gadget that can read other's thoughts and mind.
  • A vacuum cleaner that can clean all the roads
  • A real Nimbus 2000 (All Harry Potter fans will understand this).
  • A medicine that can give wings and the ability to fly like birds.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO :
  • I have this list called THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE. I am looking forward to fulfill that list.
  • Peace and happiness
  • Mommy's birthday is on Sept 13th ... I have few plans for her ... Waiting for the day 
  • Looking forward to see some snowfall in Delhi some day 
  • Want to visit all the seven continents... Hopefully!!! Looking forward to the dream :).
  • I have always wanted to live like a Gypsy for at least one year... Looking forward to that one year.
  • I have always wanted to float like Uncle Scrooge in money... Looking forward for that one day 
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER :
  • The Coziness, The Feel, The Weather, The Smell, My Favorite Black Jacket, Lots of Tea n Lots of Coffee, Food, Warmth, Holding Hands ... The magic of winter just drives me crazy ... I want winters for all 12 months, Everyday, Every hour, Every Moment.... Foreverrrrrr...
8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE OFTEN:
  • Wateva n lol : Though...I try my level best to avoid these words.
  • Hell Man or Like Hell !!!
  • Fish : It's a substitute for the fuck word.
  • Samurai Revenge !!! : It means similar kinda funny revenge in a funny manner.
  • Who Cares : I use these words when I really care :P.
  • So Vella :P.
  • Holly shit!!!
  • Ya ya I know all that jazz : Learned this from a friend ... Using it a lot these days.
I guess everyone I know is done with the Tag already, so I can not tag anyone. But if you have not finished it yet and if you like it you can always take it :)...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


73 Comments: to “ 8 Marvels - About Me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster