Pages

Tagged !!!

August 12, 2009

Got another tag from my creative blogger friend PRA (http://prashansapuranik.blogspot.com)….and the name of this tag is Jhatpat Tag :P ...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
  • The line says " how was your afternoon?" from the book Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
  • My Stress Ball !!!
3. What is the last thing you watched on T. V. ?
  • How I met your mother 
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
  • 9 P.M.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
  • It is 9:09 P.M.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
  • My mom calling me for dinner for the fifth time...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
  • I was out for a an evening walk...
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
  • My computer screen :D
9. When did you last laugh?
  • Now
10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
  • A.C.. My Vision Wall ...Wall Clock... Candle Stands... and some posters
12. Seen anything weird lately?
  • Rakhi Sawant on NDTV Imagine :D
13. What do you think of this quiz?
  • Useless!!!
14. What is the last film you saw?
  • Come September
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
  •  I will travel
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
  • I can talk fluently and flawlessly!!!
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
  • A world without religion would be nice :)
18. Do you like to Dance?
  • I love to
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
  • Honey - Bunny :D
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
  • Junior
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
  • Yeah

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


52 Comments: to “ Tagged !!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster