Pages

TAG TIME !!!

August 02, 2009

Hey I have been tagged by two really creative bloggers DREAMERGURL and SRIVATSAN...It's kinda fun and as I am very much allowed to add and subtract the categories, I have decided to experiment .. Hope you all like it ... And thanks so much Sri and dreamergurl :) ... here comes the tag!!!

I Rule, You Rule, We Rule
The idea is, to list five items in each category and not necessarily in order of liking. You can always add or subtract categories according to your will. Then tag five lovely people to be the next ones to take this quiz.

Favorite Words:

  • Interesting: This is one word that makes me excited. Anything that comes under the category turns me on :P
  • Words: There is so much in my heart I express through words and also my blog is still alive because of words :)
  • Mysterious: This word is full of all hidden mysteries. Kinda difficult to explain.
  • Obsession: Too obsessed with obsession. This word puts all my crazy thoughts in a single bucket.
  • Miracle: Einstein wrote, "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." I prefer the latter one.

Favorite characters (Fiction) :
  • Duchess from The Duchess of Malfi : This bold character describes that a women has liberty in this 'so called' men's world.
  • Santiago from The Alchemist : This character made me realize  it is never silly to chase your dreams.
  • Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice : After reading the book I have decided...I am not gonna settle down in life for anyone less than MR. Darcy.
  • Gopal from The Inscrutable Americans : His innocence will take your heart away for sure.

Words They Must Ban :
  • LOLS: Though I myself use this word a lot. But its kinda sucks. Every time when we have nothing to say we LOL, and it annoys me a lot. 
  • Etc. : This is the most complicated word I have ever read. It seems like an alternate for knowledge. When you have nothing in mind say etc etc.
  • Blah Blah : Now this word has no real reason to survive. It cuts all the details and the poor sentence becomes dull.
  • Loser: This word is the biggest loser in itself and those who use it for others are big time losers too.
  • Wateva : Attitude without personality is what this word is all about.

Favorite One Liners :

  • Less is more, when more is too much.
  • Well behaved women seldom make history.
  • Reality is a nice place , but I would not want to live there.
  • A clean room is a sign of a broken computer.
  • Never get in fight with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.



And five creative chosen ones are :)1. Amit and his romantic blog : Hopeless Romantic2. Lovesick from the blog : Obsessions

3. Ramblings of Subhayan in : Wrahoolz Wramblingz


4. Angie from the blog : Rehab Reject

5. Opinions of Bharathi from: The Naked Opinion.


Have fun ... reply soon ... :) cheers!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


45 Comments: to “ TAG TIME !!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster