Pages

Three Stages Of life...

July 02, 2009

It's kind of strange how the different stages of life give a whole new meaning to every sentence. 

How the alphabets mingle to create a whole new story. I still remember, when I was a kid how I used to follow my Moral Science lessons and my favorite quotation was "EARLY TO BED AND EARLY TO RISE , MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY, AND WISE" It's seems so funny how I used to mug my poems then. How every lesson taught was important.


Though, with the growing years, I turned into a crazy brat and the quotation took a whole new meaning. 

Now my motto was "LATE TO BED AND LATE TO RISE, I AM BORN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE" No matter how researchers claim that the teenage is the most complicated time, but deep inside, I am sure, even they miss those naughty teenage pranks. That first crush, and the time when a stylish haircut really does matter!!! Full attendance whole month because of a recent crush and those endless tuition classes. But as they say, "Every good thing comes to an end"


These beautiful years leave us with great memories to cherish, and a stage arrives, where we have a judgment for every single thing, where we can even understand things we do not want to, and the motto becomes "LATE TO BED AND EARLY TO RISE, TOO MANY BILLS TO PAY THE PRICE".

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


6 Comments: to “ Three Stages Of life...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster