July 14, 2009
Since the 15 Books tag is very popular among bloggers and I think it's an interesting way to exchange must reads as not every book is worth your time ... So here are my must reads :-
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho : The day you will finish this book, you will realize why it is recommended by all book lovers.
- Eat Pray love by Elizabeth Gilbert : Must read for all women and everyone who loves to travel.
- Missy's Murder by Karen Kingsbury : Go for this one if you love murder mysteries, very well narrated.
- Notes to myself by Hugh Prather : Shall give you immense peace in the times of depression or not so happy moments.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini : Set against the backdrop of war-time Afghanistan. This one can keep you glued from the first page.
- If I were you by P. G. Wodehouse : Each and every book by Wodehouse is recommended!
- The Duchess of Malfi by John Webster : An amazing play ...Must read for all men and women.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini : A book that focuses on women and family. Very well narrated.
- The diary of a young girl by Anne Frank : Read this one if you want to know the effects of war on innocents.
- She by H. Rider Haggard : 'She-who-must-be-obeyed!' If you want to know the meaning of these lines... read the book!
- The Inscrutable Americans by Anurag Mathur: Hilarious and innocent...you will fall in love with the character.
- Wings of fire by Arun Tiwari : Biography of Dr. Kalam... A book full of simplicity and inspiration.
- The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto Che Guevara : I read it because I love Che... Just read it you will love him too.
- Anne of Green gables by L. M. Montgomery : A book full of charms.
Soon I will be writing book reviews on must reads ...Keep visiting, Happy blogging :)