Pages

A Talk About "CoffeE"

June 27, 2009

It is just fantabulous walking into a coffee shop and experience the delicious aroma of coffee. Lost in the fragrance of beans, I began this article in a coffee shop while waiting for a friend who is late today as well, like always... I ordered my cuppa of coffee and while sitting on a sofa, decided to read the posters with yummy images and loads of information on this mind blowing drink. 

An interesting one had a really charming quotation: "Smile with the heart and get your coffee free..." I broadened my smile, You know, so that I might get at least one cuppa free. As I turned my face towards a wall that was full of coffee facts, I realized there is so much about the drink that I don't know and I am sure half of the coffee lovers do not know either.


Discovered in the highlands of Ethiopia coffee is the most astonishing wine of the beans. Just one sip not only refreshes nerves but also excites those hidden happy hormones. The beverage as brown and deep as eyes is also useful against numerous illness, particularly those of stomach. Many studies have examined the relationship between coffee consumption and certain medical conditions, whether the overall effect of coffee is positive or negative is still disputed.


Though, even after that broadened smile I did not get my coffee for free but I certainly looked at it in a different way. Before, it was my favorite drink of rich taste and aroma, but now, a single cuppa of coffee means - A drink that delivers a whole range of emotional benefits that go beyond taste- from stimulation to relaxation to refreshment, and beyond!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


6 Comments: to “ A Talk About "CoffeE"

  • Anonymous
    June 18, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

    opening was interesting till midway but lost the grip afterwards.. need to (inexperienced's comments) maintain the momentum after grasping the reader's interest gradually..

  • Sugandha Gupta
    June 18, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

    Thanks.. I shall surely take care of that in my next post !!!

  • The Temporal Guardian
    July 15, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

    LoL @ Anonymous. What is this? An ESSAY? =P

    The blog post was FINE. It was an interesting read as always. I love my coffee. Do you have Tim Horton's there by any chance? If you ever come to Canada, be sure to get coffee at Tim Horton's! USA is known for StarBucks, but I still love my Canadian-created Tim Horton's! =) "Large Triple-Triple" is what I order (large cup with 3 cream and 3 sugar). lol =)

  • http://whysoserioustoday.blogspot.com
    July 16, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

    @ Temporal ... hehe thanks for the support :)
    tak care!!!

  • Gautam
    July 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

    well that was a good piece of info and a cool writeup.

    i don't agree with Mr. anonymous.

    wht i believe is coffee is something that's made to refresh our happy moments. wht say?

    here is my blog..

    http://blog.gautamdhameja.com

    have a look!

  • Gautam
    July 16, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

    hey..thnx a ton mam...for visiting and commenting my blog...

    can we share links?

    plz give me a link on ur blog or we can follow each other...lets be blog buddies...

    http://blog.gautamdhameja.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster